We only have 4 weeks until our due date...CRAZY! September 30
th is the official date however you just never know when this little guy will decide he is ready and make his grand appearance. We are almost done with his room, have a
bassinet next to our bed, and a car seat strapped in our Subaru. I guess that means we are as ready as we will ever be. Shane and I are both excited and very nervous at the same time. It's very hard to wrap your mind around something this huge. We just pray that everything will go smoothly with his birth and that he will be healthy.
6 comments:
I can't believe you only have 4 weeks left. I can't wait for Baby Kinman's arrival. So exciting for you and Shane. XOXOXO
I'm pulling for September 27th! You two are in our prayers daily and I know you're going to have so much fun with this little guy when he arrives!
You guys are going to do great! Hang in there! -L
Hi Becky! I can't believe only 4 wks left!!! You are in the month! It is SO amazing what your body can do..and I can tell you right now that I am loving every minute with this little one...it only gets better! I'm thinking of you all the time!
Becky - everything will go great & before you know it you'll have a perfect little baby in your arms! It's so amazing to be a Mom! Good luck with everything & enjoy every minute!
What an exciting time! I remember it well - in fact, my due date last year was September 28th. (Don't let it scare you when i remind you that my cute shmoo was born October 8 ... yikes!)
Enjoy these last few weeks ... sleep as much as you can. It's going to be a wonderful (sometimes crazy), amazing ride!
Post a Comment