Jenni created an adorable photo page on her blog for everyone to see as well...
web.mac.com/jennituohy/iWeb/JPT/beckysshower.html
My Gracious hostesses Jenni & Suzanne (and Will).

Karen is pregnant with her second and due three days after we are!
Everyone enjoying afternoon tea...

"Grandma" Kinman was at the shower too!
Playing "how big is her belly"...too funny!
Shane checking out the Baby's new gear...including his new cowboy hat and boots from G&G Kinman.

3 comments:
You look so cute! I can't believe there is only 5 wks left!!! It all goes by so fast. I can't wait to see the little guy. How fun that our babies will only be 5 months apart!!! I know after you have a baby..the phone is the furthest thing from your mind..but I will be so excited to catch up with you and once things settle, make a visit there! Love you!
Hi Kinmans!!
It's Pete and Val (and Beckett) sneaking a peak at the blog. We are secretly watching the baby countdown from our bed in D-town. We were wondering when the baby was coming, now we know.
Sending our love from Denver....
You already got a radio flyer wagon....sweet!
Post a Comment