I am catching up on a few blogs I should have posted a while ago. I have one week before this baby comes so I am doing EVERYTHING I can to get caught up before he arrives...I must be nesting! This will be the last post before he is here, and everything after this post will most likely be about him, so get ready! These photos came up in reverse so you should probably read the last one first and move your way up to be in order. Sorry!
My parents came for labor day weekend to hang out one last time before the baby arrives. They helped us get the room together and we went to the Ketchum Wagon Days parade. It was a fun weekend and fun to share the parade with them.



Shane painted the room blue and my parents helped us get all of the baby toys and clothing put together and set up in the room. It took forever to put together the baby swing and bouncy seat...looks like Shane has a lot of fun toy building in his future. My mom helped me do laundry all weekend and probably did close to five loads of just baby stuff. Even my parents yellow lab Lucca helped out! 



Bert & Gayle came for another visit the second to last weekend of August, before Gayle had to head back to teaching. We had a fun relaxing weekend and took them to the Symphony for an evening. Jennie and Owen joined us for the evening and we all had a wonderful picnic.



In mid-August we had a yard sale with the Buchanan's, Brian & Jennie Tuohy from across the street & a few other friends. These cute photos are of William Buchanan & Owen Tuohy sitting in "bumbo" chairs watching the madness of the day. Very soon they will have a new play mate and we will have "The Berry Creek Boy's" (the street we live on). Aren't they so cute?! 

2 comments:
Becs-I got a teary eyed thinking of you having your little one so soon. I am so excited for you and Shane and can't wait for your next blog post so I can see this beautiful baby we've all been waiting for! Take care you two!!
Becks-I can't believe our little "nephew" is due to arrive in exactly one week. What a crazy/surreal/awesome time this is for you and Shane. It's unbelievable that in a week, you'll have a new life and new addition to the family, a little guy that will forever change your understanding of love. What a wonderful gift for you and Shane, and to all of your friends that are privileged to be a part of his arrival. We can't wait! So much love, Amy
Post a Comment