Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Promotion!!


I had to share my exciting news!  Last Friday I was promoted to the ESS Marketing Manager.  This is very exciting news for me, and I wanted to share the news with you. 

Here is the email my boss sent to our company:

“
All:

On this fine Friday, I am extremely pleased to announce that Rebecca has been promoted to ESS Marketing Manager. 

Anyone that has worked on a project with Rebecca—which I believe is every single one of you—knows that she completes her tasks on time, with grace, and is always a pleasure to work with.  For the past six years, Rebecca has played a fundamental role in developing the ESS brand around the globe.  While all of her contributions are far too many to list here, following are some of the key achievements that have earned her an elevated role as a manager:
  
  • Has created & maintained advertising plans & insertions for all divisions.
  •  Has managed the creation of various trade show booths.
  • Has managed the creation of five rounds of retail & corporate displays.
  • Has managed ESS’ merchandising material & POP.
  • Has helped develop ESS spec sheets, marketing packets, technical data sheets and flip-books.
  • Has helped the International team on multiple large tenders.
  •  Has helped coordinate marketing collateral & box creation with the Oakley graphics team.
  • Has helped plan & organize four international distributor events.
  • Has managed the planning & execution of most ESS company events.
  • Has helped with numerous product launches and PR endeavors.
  •  Has overseen the development & purchasing of most ESS promo items (rep bags, shirts, hats, etc.)
  • Has helped with trade show planning & booth coordination for larger shows.
 Please join me in raising your glasses (or coffee mugs) to Rebecca, her fine accomplishments, and her continued success in helping make ESS the #1 eye pro brand in the industry.  ”

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Congratulations! That's wonderful news and well deserved I'm sure.

Marcy said...

Congratulations! That is awesome Becky!

Elizabeth said...

How exciting! Congratulations! I am super excited for this next chapter in your career! Love you!

Beth

eloiza said...

Congratulations Becky! I am so happy for you!

Kimberly said...

That is awesome Becky--congratulations. I know it is well earned!! Cheers to you. :)

Heath {aka} Mom, Mama, Pea, or Heathdogg {that one just stuck} said...

Oh congrats Becky! I bet it's nice to have someone recognize your hardwork outloud! That's awesome! Way to go!!!