A few quick moments captured on camera this fine fall
My sister gave Holden these cute boots and fun alligator for his birthday...I had to put a few photos up for her to see...thanks Auntie Sara!
Every time Shane is in the garage Holden wants to get on his dirt bike with him. He makes a cute little "broom, broom" sound to imitate Shane's dirt bike sound. Two peas in a pod with their black Vans!
We have seriously had the most amazing weather this fall. We spent so much time outside playing. I just hope Holden will enjoy being outside in the snow as much as he has enjoyed being outside this fall.
Holden is totally an artist...I know it sounds strange, because he is only 2, but he LOVES to draw & paint. He will sit for long periods of time just drawing circles, or painting. Even his teachers are amazed at how well he can hold a pen and paint brush. He definitely takes after Grandma Gayle & his Dad!
Aunt Patsy...did you notice is overalls & shirt?? They FINALLY fit him this fall! Thanks!










2 comments:
It's been so long, I almost forgot that I gave those to him - last Christmas! I truly love seeing all the photos of your wonderful family - just wish you weren't so far away. Love, Aunt Patsy
Aww, I love that he likes his birthday toy - YAY!!!
Post a Comment