Monday, November 9, 2009

Halloween!!

It has taken me a while to post Halloween photos because we have all been sick. We had a nasty stomach flu...but are all great now.

Halloween was a busy weekend with Shane in California for the weekend. It started off with a party at Holden's School, where he was a "backward pumpkin". This is Holden's good friend Anna (and mom Leigh)

Holden's Girl buddies...Elliot & Anna

Holden and I got dressed up again that evening for a Halloween Party!
Saturday morning we woke up and made Popcorn Balls...
and ate pumpkins
Saturday night we went trick-or-treating with some of Holden's friends


2 comments:

Marcy said...

Holden looks so cute!

Amy said...

I love the photos! I've been looking for an update about every other day so you can only imagine how excited I was to see pictures of you and Holden this morning when I looked. Miss you guys.