We have a tiny thief in our house...a Dog Food Thief! Yes, that's right, and it's Holden! I have had him quietly sneak away a few times now, just to find him sitting next to Brit's dog bowl with a mouth full of dog food! YUCK! Apparently it's really good, because he is obsessed with it. The last few times I have pulled him away he had handful's of dog food with a death grip, and freaked out when I tried to pull them out of his hands.
What's next...cookies??!!
4 comments:
that is so gross but so funny!
I totally kow what you are talking about. These little guys and quick and sneaky! Gwen not only likes to play with thier food, but she will splash in thier water dish and crawl into their cages as well. Amazingly enough the dogs let her do it.
Ok that is SO funny! Reminds me of the time that Justin's roommates ate the dog treats I had bought for my sister's dog, thinking they were animal cookies. Maybe with his early exposure Holden will be able to notice the difference later in life!!
Molly :)
Ha! I love it!
Post a Comment