Sunday, November 15, 2009

Exciting New News!

I just wanted to let you all know that Shane just accepted a new job as the Art Director & Brand Manager for Transworld Motocross magazine! This is a very exciting new position for him and I am so proud of him for taking the leap. The Transworld offices are located in Carlsbad CA, however he will be working from home...in Ketchum! No moving for us (at least for the near future). He will actually continue to work with Scott doing some contract work...the best of both worlds for him!

We think it will be a great move for him and I am so excited about all of the new trips to California in our future! A warm sunny weekend in January will be wonderful.

GO SHANE!!




7 comments:

Heath {aka} Mom, Mama, Pea, or Heathdogg {that one just stuck} said...

VERY exciting! Congrats you guys! I've been thinking about you!

coffee talk said...

Whoa, exciting news! Shane is so talented, I'm not surprised at all.

Suzanne said...

GO SHANE for sure!! We are so proud of him. If you guys ever need a nanny and playmates for Holden in CA, the kids and I would be more than happy to join you for a CA weekend! Congratulations.

Amy said...

CONGRATULATIONS SHANE! Your talents are unlimited and it's so exciting that you'll be starting this new job and developing even more of your talents! We look forward to picking up a magazine and checking out your latest skills!

Kimberly said...

That is GREAT news--congrats Shane!!!

Molly said...

Wow, that is great news! Congratuations!!

ima said...

Wow........that is awesome!! Go Shane! I feel so out of the loop for not knowing this big news. Congrats!