That'a boy! yes, pretty soon it will be "Holden's Running...help!" Way to go little man :)
That is so cute! I LOVE the picture on the side of your blog of him in the cowboy hat with the binky (Texas Holden)!
I love the video (and thanks for meeting our requests :-) We're a needy bunch of aunties, but it's how we keep up to date with Holden's growing up! He is way to cute and getting so big. I can't believe he's walking already!
Love the Zombie Walk, so cute. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That'a boy! yes, pretty soon it will be "Holden's Running...help!" Way to go little man :)
That is so cute! I LOVE the picture on the side of your blog of him in the cowboy hat with the binky (Texas Holden)!
I love the video (and thanks for meeting our requests :-) We're a needy bunch of aunties, but it's how we keep up to date with Holden's growing up! He is way to cute and getting so big. I can't believe he's walking already!
Love the Zombie Walk, so cute. :)
Post a Comment