Photos of Holden at one week old. My friend Idie came over on Sunday and did a mini photo shoot with Holden and his friend Drake (My friend Maya's baby). The photos turned out amazing, and I hope you all enjoy them too!
What a precious little one. Ryan and I love looking at pictures of Holden. Thank you for sharing. And I think I see some red hair coming in on that little guy! So cute. Much love to you all.
So happy to see a few more pictures of the Kinmans. Your little man is adorable! Hope you are having a great week and can't wait to see you and Holden in just a few weeks!! Love, Angie
6 comments:
These pictures are so good! I can't wait to meet your little man. Hopefully we can catch up on the phone this weekend.
He is just precious..I think he looks like Shane! I can't believe how up and about you are...photo shoots already...geez!!! I feel lazy!
Love you,
Amy
What a precious little one. Ryan and I love looking at pictures of Holden. Thank you for sharing. And I think I see some red hair coming in on that little guy! So cute. Much love to you all.
Just beautiful! Andy and I are so thrilled for you and Shane. Thanks for the pictures. Tell Holden that we can't wait to meet him. Love, Kathleen
Becky I think he looks like you! So handsome and beautiful...
So happy to see a few more pictures of the Kinmans. Your little man is adorable! Hope you are having a great week and can't wait to see you and Holden in just a few weeks!!
Love,
Angie
Post a Comment