Shane managed to break two of his ribs dirt biking last week....not so fun. Luckily he is still able to help out with Holden, otherwise I think I would be in tears. Most of his weekend was spent on the sofa with Holden on his stomach. I don't think Holden seems to mind the broken ribs too much...


6 comments:
so sorry to hear Shane's news but gosh those pics are cute :)
Happy one month old birthday! How did I not hear about the ribs? Poor guy! But, it does call for some great daddy and son bonding.
Oh man! So sorry to hear about Shane...but it's adorable to see the two together...I know I said this a million times.. but I just LOVE the name Holden..it's so YOU!
The comment about was from me...not sure why it says anonymous...
Yikes, but what a great excuse to hang out on the couch with Holden all weekend. And I love how Brit always manages to sneak her way into the photos. What cute pictures.
I can't believe he's a month old! Time is flying! Just great pictures!
Post a Comment