We had a great Halloween with Marcy visiting from Seattle for the weekend. We had a mini photo shoot and then headed to some friends house for a party. Holden was a Pumpkin and a Pirate for his first Halloween! His grandma Gayle sent this cute pumpkin
onesie...He's pretty darn sweet!


A very scary pirate, with a
binkie!

Marcy and Will the doggy...

Holden and his big cousins Braden & Will...

Cousin Pat holding Will & Holden
3 comments:
all the little kiddos look so dang cute!
I am so impressed!!! You went to a Halloween party? I was such a wuss when Chloe was that little..I don't think I was even off the couch yet. Your awesome Beck and taking to it SOO well!!! Hope to get to meet the little guy before too long!
I had so much fun visiting you! I miss little Holden already!
Post a Comment