Friday, November 7, 2008

Cold Fall Day...

Yesterday was a cold fall day, so Holden and I stayed inside, bundled up and decided to take some photos. He is getting so big now. Almost 10lbs. I really can't believe how fast this is going. It's amazing that he is almost 7 weeks old and that my maternity leave is half over. Not so fun for me. We are still feeding every three to four hours, so he is up around 3:00am every night for a full hour. Not much sleep for me.  Hopefully one of these nights he will just sleep right through it. wishful thinking on my part.   We just started a new routine where Shane gives him a bottle of pumped milk at 11:00 or so, which will allow me to sleep for a few extra hours each night. We are still working it out, but I have hope that soon I will get more than 4 hours of sleep in one stretch. 



5 comments:

Suzanne said...

OH, he is WAY to cute! In that last picture, he looks so much like Shane. About the sleep, William is a bad sleeper, so I'm still waking up every 3 hours with him (it's pathetic to admit!), but I think we get use to it some how!!!! Weekends are good for naps when daddy is home.

Kimberly said...

Holden's outfit is so dang cute!

Laura said...

Such cute pic's!! He's so cute & I can't believe it's been 7 weeks already - they grow so fast!
I understand the no sleep thing also. I'm only getting 2 maybe 3 straight hours of sleep. Ellie's up 2 or 3 times a night but she's teething so I think that's why. Once I think I got her sleep pattern figured out - she changes it :)

Molly said...

Such a sweet boy. Hang in there - the sleeping will come!! :)

Leah said...

So cute!