Here are a few photos from our wonderful week in Portland for Thanksgiving. We all had a wonderful time visiting family....Holden was obviously a HUGE hit!
My cousin Emily and my Great Aunt Ginny with Holden...


Holden's adoring women...My Aunt Patsy, Great Aunt Ginny, Cousin Emily, Aunt Sara & Grandma Terrie.

Holden's Grandparents would not put him down!! It was actually a problem when we returned home last week and he wanted to be rocked to sleep every night.
Shane's parents, Grandma Gayle, Grandpa Bert & Aunt La Rae







4 comments:
Holden is a loved little man! It's fun to watch him change and grow. In the picture with all the girls, Emily looks just like Sara!
I thought Emily looked like Sara too! Crazy--I love all of your pics. Holden is the cutest little guy ever--I can't wait to meet him in person.
That is soooo funny! I was just writing you to tell you I thought your cousin Emily was Sara..funny!Holden is just adorable! I love all his outfits! There was a great pic of you and him..let me know if you guys ever come to Boise?
Love the update! He is so cute and growing so much. It is amazing to me how fast they grow!
Post a Comment