Holden is now 2 months old! He is now over 10lbs (He has almost doubled his birth weight!) and is officially laughing, smiling and cooing. He loves laying on his back and laughing at his toys. We are working on tummy time, but he does not like it as much.











Last month I took Holden to visit my cousin Kate and her family in Pocatello. Holden Loved his cousins Helayna & Owen. Owen (2) kept putting toys around Holden thinking he might want to play with them. I would check on him and would find cars, and toys gathered around him while he slept...too cute!



3 comments:
gosh - time flies! he looks fabulous. I'll have to come over and see him in person this week, now that we are all over our never-ending colds.
jenni
I just think Holden looks so much like Shane--what a happy baby!
He is so big now!
Post a Comment