Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Cheeks

The little man is growing!  He is officially 6lbs 11oz today! That is HUGE for us. I realize this is actually quite tiny, but it seems like a very big milestone for us. We gotta keep fattening up those cheeks so he has some girth and will sleep through the night! 




4 comments:

Marcy said...

Ha! Those pictures are so funny and cute!

Laura said...

He is so adorable!! Your sister showed us some pics at the last bookclub, what a cutie! I love your exaustion pic... isin't it amazing how you can function on so little sleep?

Tracy said...

So, so cute. I love it. He is so tiny now, but he will be a big, big boy before you know it.

Nate said...

Glad to see you, Shane, and Holden are doing well. We've enjoyed the photos Marcy has shared with us via your blog. Love the one of the "feet."

Best wishes.

Nate and Marcia Naismith