It looks like our poll was slightly off...we are having a boy! At least that's what the ultrasound tech thinks. We are both really excited and can't wait to start planning for the arrival of our little duder.
Here are some pictures from today’s photo shoot....




3 comments:
I would have bet a large sum of money that you were going to have a little girl! Oops! Yet, I'm super excited that William and your little guy will grow up together and make wild mischief! congrats and now I'm even more anxious to him him.
Baby Boy Kinman! How exciting! Don't worry...the Dwell boy sheets and accessories at Target are REALLY cute too! Can't wait to see the bump in person.
idie
Yippee, a baby boy! So exciting. You guys are going to have so much fun with him. I love little duder-wedgers. I love that you can see ultrasounds on blogs these days. . .crazy! congrats!!!
Post a Comment