The weather was rainy and overcast with clouds pooling at the tops of each hill and there were more red brake lights in front of us than normal which all helped add to the effect. I loved the feeling of being back in the cascades so much that I snapped a few shots from inside the car…



My euphoric “Northwest moment” came to an abrupt halt when the following car squeezed in front of us and I was quickly brought back to the reality of living in Sun Valley.

Maybe someday we will be back in either Portland or Seattle watching a beat-up Subaru cut in front of us with a “save the whales” bumper stickers instead. That will be the day.
2 comments:
Oh sorry, that was me who passed you with my awesome personalized license plate!
I too am loving the rain, especially all of the yellow flowers on the hills that the rain has brought. If I get a Save the Whales bumper sticker. will you guys stay here forever?
Post a Comment