Thursday, May 29, 2008

Catching up with Family

In the past week+ I have seen more family than I have probably seen in an entire year. Last week I went over to Portland for work and stuck around for a few days to hang out and ended up going to two bridal showers with my mom. We had a really great time seeing family and good friends and it was so nice to get spoiled by my parents for a few days. My mom took me maternity shopping and I now have a closet of cute clothes that actually fit.

Here is a picture of me with my mom and one with my “grandma” Ginny.

Over Memorial Day Weekend Shane and I drove to Walla Walla to spend some time with his family and on the way stopped off at my parent’s farm in La Grande where a large group of my cousins were all spending the weekend. I had not seen all of them together in one house in over four years…pretty amazing!

This is me with my Uncle Bob…We are comparing our bumps! (typical Becky photo face)...

We had a great time in Walla2 and got to see a ton of Shane’s family who are all doing great. It was so fun to show off my belly for everyone. I think this is the only time in my life I will be proud of my big belly!

4 comments:

Marcy said...

That is a super cute maternity top you are wearing in the top photo! Don't you just love the shopping trips with Mom!

Anonymous said...

You are by far my cutest pregnant friend! What a treat to get a few days with mom and dad at a time other than the holidays! I'm jealous of their visit with you!

Kimberly said...

You look so cute Becs! And I agree, shopping trips with Mom are always the greatest!

Suzanne said...

I too always loved my belly! Enjoy every day as it gets bigger and the little movements by your little fella! It's such a special time.