Friday, May 2, 2008

Bijlage On Board

In the past month our company has been working on a large goggle contract for the Netherlands Army. One of my jobs for this presentation has been creating each attachment that will go in the binders and they are all labeled "Bijlage" which means attachment in Dutch. My co-workers all think it's so funny that I currently have my own "attachment" and have been calling the baby Bijlage. Everyone in the office actually thinks we should name the baby Bijlage...boy or girl! My co-worker made this cool "Bijlage On Board" sign for my cube and it makes me laugh every time I look at it.

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Becky--you look so dang cute. I love it! I still can'te believe my friends are parents or about to be parents. FUN

Marcy said...

That's the cutest "bijlage" I've ever seen!

Unknown said...

Hola Kinmans!

So happy to see your updates and to see the bump, since we aren´t there to see it all ourselves. Can´t wait to hear more updates...esp from your next appt.

All our love,
The Eagles

Suzanne said...

I love your maternity clothes! Makes me want to be pregnant again!!

Anonymous said...

Becky! You look so cute! I love it and how exciting you guys are having a boy...very fun! Take care!