Our snow is finally starting to melt, and signs of spring are popping up all over our little valley. Last Sunday was the last day for skiing on our small kids ski hill, Dollar. We had a great season of skiing with Holden this year. He took to the snow like it was nothing, and got better and better at skiing every time we went. It will be fun to see how he does next year...in the mean time I am ready for some nice spring warmth, and no more snow!
First day of skiing. Not sure why I only got shots of him on the "magic carpet". Apparently I am not the best videographer!
Ski Day with Grandma & Nana Andrews
 |
| Skiing with Grandpa! By the end of the season he was skiing on his own. |
1 comment:
That is so cute! His ski's are so little!
Post a Comment