Friday, March 18, 2011

Baby Kinman 2!

If everything goes according to plan, Holden will be a Big Brother this September!! 

Yes, I am pregnant!  13 weeks along.  The due date is September 20th (the day before Holden's Birthday). 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations - again. I am so THRILLED with the news. Wish we lived closer, but that makes us treasure the times we're together even more. Holden will make a GREAT big brother! Love, Aunt Patsy

Marcy said...

I'm thinking girl!

Leah said...

Oh my gosh Becky I have been wondering if you guys were thinking about baby number 2!! Yah!! Congrats congrats!!! I'm so thrilled for you!

Leah

Kimberly said...

Yippee, how exciting! I hope you are feeling okay. Holden is going to be a wonderful big brother. Congratulations to the Kinman family. Post pics of your tum when you start showing. :)

Sarah said...

Congratulations! So excited for your family!

Suzanne said...

Hip HIp Hooray!! We are so excited to have another baby in the family. More babies= pure happiness!!

Heath {aka} Mom, Mama, Pea, or Heathdogg {that one just stuck} said...

Congratulations!!! That's so exciting! Hope you are feeling good!

Tracy said...

Congratulations! Such exciting news! I hope you are feeling well!