
My co-worker Jenna sent out this hilarious email/poster on Friday to announce my pregnancy to the office. I think it is so creative and funny that I had to share. The email said "Baby Kinman, expected out on September 30th" like a movie poster. (The faces are Shane and me!)
I might adopt this layered look in a few months...why not add a few extra pounds to my hips!
4 comments:
Too cute!
Speaking of Juno, I had to go ahead and purchase the DVD ahead of time to ensure I get a copy of it on April 15th!
That is so cute, I saw it on Marcy's blog and didn't even realize it was you guys at first. Leah, I want to watch Juno with you as soon as you get it. I need a copy too-love that movie.
That is hillarious! Jenna is a genius!
That is awesome! I stared at it for a while trying to figure out of that was you and Shane. I decided it wasn't and then read your post.
Congratulations! Hope you are feeling great. Can't wait to keep up on little baby Kinman through your blog.
Post a Comment