Exciting news! Shane and I are excited to announce that we're pregnant...
with a "gummy bear!" Well, that's what my sister told me anyway. But seriously, we had our 12 week appointment on Monday and are officially into our 13th week. The photo, titled "WOW" by Shane, was taken at week 8 so the "gummy bear" and "cashew" references are no longer true. At week 13, while developing cheeks, lips, nostrils, and chin, the little thing is becoming more and more defined everyday. It truely is "WOW." We are due on September 30th...only six more months to go! I am currently feeling fine with only a little sickness in the evenings topped with spells of exhaustion. Hopefully with the first trimester out of the way I'll regain both my energy and appetite. Updates to come...
13 comments:
Such EXCITING news! Congratulations! I look forward to watching the blog for updates. :)
You are going to have the most beautiful gummi bear!
SO EXCITING! I wished you lived closer so we could see you grow. You better post lots of pictures. What an exciting time for you two. smiles, smiles, smiles. I love it.
I AM SO EXCITED!!! That's so cool. You will have the cutest baby! Andy and I will be in Ketchum in late April or May and we will be looking forward to hearing everything in person! Love to you both.
Oh my gosh... another addition to the Buchanan/Andrews clan. Yeah! I am so happy for both of you. Its funny how life works -- you will be welcoming a new life in September and I will be sending off my child (Paige) to college that same month. Hope to see you soon.
I am sooooooooo thrilled for you two! I couldn't believe it when Terrie told me the news - but we have been hoping it would be sometime soon. I've even got a couple things tucked away if it's a girl - you can never start shopping for a baby too soon! I'll keep watching this sight for updates. Love, Aunt Patsy
You know that the Buchanans across the street are super excited for you guys!! Can't wait to raise our kids together and make some awesome memories!
Oh I am soooo excited for you too!!! You both will make excellent parents! If you need any help, have questions, or just need to vent about the joy of pregnancy, please feel free to call or email me! It's kind of nice to be able to be an off duty prenatal advice nurse! :) Love to all three of you! How in the heck did you keep it a secret sooo long, I would have been dying! xoxo
Yeah! Congratulations on the great news. Can't wait to catch up with you soon.
idie
I knew that little fertility god would work! Congrats!
I am SO excited for you and Shane ( Britt too!) I was waiting for the day when I'd be getting this information. Please let me know if you need anything..I only have 4 weeks left and I can remember how I felt through it all. Our babies will be the same age! Maybe they'll be roomates someday? We still need to plan a time to get together, I want you to be able to meet baby Chloe when she arrives. Congrats again to you..can't wait to read more! Love you! Amy
can't wait to love on that baby.
Katy, Channing, laynie and Owie.
PS I had 2 gummi bears and they sure turned out cute
Congratulations!!!! This is fantastic news! There is nothing better than being a mom, I tell ya. The second trimester is much better. Congrats, congrats, congrats!!
Post a Comment