Since I am so far behind on my blog, I have decided it’s way
too overwhelming to post everything I have missed. Instead, I will start fresh and show you what
we have been up to recently.
We have had a good winter so far. It’s amazing what sun and
warm temps can do to prevent the winter blues. We keep spending a lot of time out
at our local park, and playing with the neighborhood kids in our little
circle. We are slowly getting friends,
and I am happy to report, Holden is in the lead. He has some good buddies now and really loves
where we are.
We
have also been doing a ton of painting. Holden has been focused on doing very detailed work...
and so has Hall...
More to come!

1 comment:
thank you SO much for getting back on the blog so your aunt in Oregon can see the kiddos growing and find out what is happening with the family. Love, Aunt Patsy
Post a Comment