Thursday, May 24, 2012

Snow in May

Today has not been a great day.  My day started off with me shutting my own finger, in my car door.  I had just loaded up the kids, and did not want them to see me scream, so I ran back inside to cry on Shane’s shoulder.  He was trying to make me laugh it off when he realized I had a purple child’s barrette stuck in my hair.  Holden must have taken it from one of his little girl friends at school, and somehow I completely missed him putting it in my hair.  Shane was teasing me saying how funny it would have been if I had walked into school at drop-off, to have the little girl start crying because I had stolen her hair barrette.  Maybe it was a good thing I shut my finger in the door after all.

Now, it’s snowing outside! It is almost Memorial Day weekend, and it's snowing.  Not just a few flakes in the air, it's actually sticking.  It certainly makes the thought of moving to Orange County a little easier.  Hopefully my day gets better.
I hope everyone has a fantastic Memorial Day!



1 comment:

Marcy said...

Ouch! I hope things get better. Maybe Holden secretly wants to be a hairstylist!