Here is another fun comparison shot. My mom reminded me the other day about this photo of me in the Johny Jump Up, from when I was about 6 months old. I thought it would be fun to do a side by side shot of Halle at the same age, also in her Johny Jump Up. For some reason we are a family of jumpers. Holden used to jump in one at his daycare, until he would literally fall asleep jumping.
Does anyone think she looks like me? Maybe the shape of her eyes?

5 comments:
OMG--I love your jump up, wish they still looked like that, so cute!! I really think your babes got all of Shane's genes for sure, they look so much like him!! :)
I think Halle looks more like you that you do in your own baby picture!
Your sweet baby looks like Shane...She is a real little cutie...You (Becky) are a real little cutie as well however I think Halee looks more like Shane...I love the jump up in your picture...I wish they still made those...
I just sent the previous message...You have such a sweet little family...Holden is a cutie as well...Love,Deniece (Kimberly's mom)
So cute, she looks exactly like you, with a touch of Shane. :) Sweet girl, jump jump!
Post a Comment