Monday, March 12, 2012

California Sun



This year my parents decided to escape the snow & headed to Palm Springs for the month of February.   They rented a beautiful house in the La Quinta area, so I flew down with the kids, my sister & cousin Beth, for Presidents day weekend.  We spent most of the weekend relaxing by the pool and soaking up the warm sun.  Our long weekend ended with a quick trip to Orange County, where I had a long day of meetings at Oakley.  While I worked, my parents took the kids and introduced them to the beach.  It was a wonderful, well deserved escape!


Early morning coffee in the hot tub. Can't beat it!
This is the first time Holden was ever on the beach!  He LOVED it!

Balboa Island Ferry!
This is a funny photo. My parents actually dropped me off at Oakley, so my dad took a photo.  :)




1 comment:

Idie said...

What a perfect February getaway! I wish I were in that hot tub right now.