Wednesday, March 28, 2012

6 Months Old

Our little girl already 6 months old!  Can you believe it? It is really crazy how fast it goes the second time around.  Halle is a complete love bug.  Always happy (well almost) with a huge smile on her face.  We just want to squeeze her all the time.




5 comments:

Suzanne said...

So cute!!! Happy 6 months Halle!

Sara Andrews said...

Miss you guys so much! xoxo

Marcy said...

She looks like you in that top photo"!

Idie said...

Oh my gosh...time flies! She is frozen in time in my mind as the little baby I photographed months ago. I can't wait to see her again!
xo

Amy said...

She is more adorable than she was just a month ago! I so wish you 4 lived closer so Clare and Halle (okay, really you and me) could be enjoying their infancy together! Some day . . .and I won't give up on that dream :-)