Wednesday, July 20, 2011

4th of July, 2011

We spent a fun & relaxing five days at my parents farm in La Grande for the 4th this year.  My parents took us out in their drift boat one day and we spend most of the weekend outside.  Shane's parents came over for the night, and we all went to the cutest little small town parade.  

After the weekend Shane's parents took Holden home with them for a week at "Camp Kinman".  While he was getting spoiled by his grandparents, Shane and I came home and had a wonderful week together.  We went out to dinner every night, and enjoyed every minute...well every minute we were not thinking about what Holden was doing!

















1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Your baby bump looks adorable. That is awesome you and Shane had a week together alone. . .I can't wait for the day that I am ready to do that. . .so far I think its been 2 nights away at a time. Isn't it crazy how much you miss the little guys?