Sunday, June 26, 2011

Happy 4th of July Everyone!

I hope you all have a very happy & safe 4th of July!  Enjoy the time with friends & family.

God Bless America!

XXOO
Becky, Shane & Holden...& Baby K.





This photo is for everyone that keeps asking for "bump" updates.  I realize this is an absolutely horrible photo of me...but it's the only photo taken of me in months.  So it will have to do for now!   

4 comments:

Idie said...

The only photo taken of you in months?!? I wish I could come over there with my camera right NOW. I love Holden and his little trailer!

Gayle said...

He's such a cutie . . . and quite the parade star! We will take pictures of you over the fourth--a profile of the bump is in order. Love you. gk

Sarah and James said...

Such a cute Mama Becky!!

Leah said...

Well you look great!!!