Tuesday, December 21, 2010

'Tis The Season!

It’s that time of year when the streets of Sun Valley start swarming with people.  Regular locals & vacationers start mixing with Hollywood celebs, without even realizing it. 

Today on my lunch break I was perusing the shelves of one of our local book stores, Iconoclast.  I was deep in the middle of reading the children’s book “My Mommy Hung The Moon” by Jamie Lee Curtis, when I heard someone say “Hi Jamie” and then a very familiar voice said to me “Great book!”  I looked up to see Jamie Lee Curtis standing next to me, arranging her books on the shelf.  I said “I love it” and she walked off, as quickly as she appeared.   I am mad I did not buy the book and ask her to sign it!  

Maybe now I will start paying attention to what’s happening around me, so I don’t miss out on any fun Sun Valley celeb sightings.  Who knows, maybe tomorrow I will be standing in line at the grocery store with Jake Gyllenhaal.  One can only hope!!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I need to go look at that book--looks so cute and Abby loves books. Jamie probably liked that you treated her like a normal civilian even though it would have been awesome to get her signature. :)