Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas Everyone!! 

We have had a fun & busy time leading up to Christmas!  Lot's of decorating, Lot's of baking/cooking & Lot's of Snow!!

Having a 2 year old this year, I decided I should only hang non-breakable Christmas tree decorations...so with the help of my mother-in-law, we made some to go with a few I had. 
we made all of the snow flakes, and took every ones old Christmas card photos from years past, and turned them into ornaments! Adorable, free & kid friendly. It's so fun to have photos of everyone we love hanging on our tree! For some families I have photos of them before kids, and now with three kids! So fun to see.  




Holden can't wait to open some of his gifts and we can't wait to see him on Christmas day.   He thinks toys are in all Christmas packages. ;)




Have a wonderful time with your friends & family this Christmas. Safe travels & fun times to everyone!

XXOO ~ We love you! Becky

2 comments:

Marcy said...

Thanks for hanging us on your tree!

Kimberly said...

Your tree looks so cute. We hung all unbreakable ornaments on the lower half of our tree this year. Abby did enjoy playing with a few of them. :)