Saturday, February 20, 2010

So Cal Girls Trip

Two weeks ago Marcy & Sara met me in LA for a fun Girls trip. We did all of the fun touristy things in the area including, The Getty Museum, Hollywood, Sprinkles cupcakes in Beverly Hills, Disney Land, went to a taping of the Jay Leno Show, shopped and had a great time together!

Having fun in our posh LA Hotel...

The Getty museum at night...such an amazing place to visit.

Disney Day!

The Teacups! One of our favorite rides...
We ended our Disney day with dinner at Catal, where we celebrated Sara's birthday!

Sprinkles Cupcakes! YUM!


We had lunch at Pinks hot dogs & then headed to the taping of the Jay Leno show...


A great trip with great friends!!

5 comments:

Marcy said...

It was so much fun! I'm ready to start planning our next trip! Wine tasting in Walla Walla this spring? NYC?

Amy said...

There is NO WAY I'm not going on the next trip!! And after telling Volpe about it last night, I think she wants in as well. I'm so glad you girls had a great time.

Leah said...

I love time spent with the gals! You gals looked fabulous!

Kimberly said...

I'm totally jealous of your trip!

Michelle said...

Wish I could have gone with you. Looks like you ladies had a lot of fun. Vacations are always fun.

Take care,
Michelle Hussey,
Kimberly's older sister