Whenever I need a boost during my busy day, I go to your blog to see if you've posted something new. Now I have this darling picture of Holden to really lift my spirits. Thanks, Becky (and Shane) for keeping we far-away relatives posted on what is happening in your lives. Love, Aunt Patsy
7 comments:
Cutie!
I miss you guys! And how did you get so lucky to have 2 cute boys in your life!!! I can't wait for you two to come out and visit.
Oh, so cute! I just love him so!!!
Whenever I need a boost during my busy day, I go to your blog to see if you've posted something new. Now I have this darling picture of Holden to really lift my spirits. Thanks, Becky (and Shane) for keeping we far-away relatives posted on what is happening in your lives. Love, Aunt Patsy
Adorable!
Little Holden is gonna be a ladies man. Look at that cute smile. :) Love it
Thanks for making my day. I guess I need a smile that was soo very cute. Love all your postings.
Post a Comment