SNOW!
Sunday morning the flakes started to fly. Holden watched from the front window with his yellow boots on...and PJ's.



By that evening it looked like this....


And I woke up to this...


And then noticed this...


All of our trees were touching the ground from the weight of the snow. We went from really nice fall weather to this, so none of the trees had lost their leaves. A lot of the limbs were broken and we are not sure how much damage was actually done. We will see when things hopefully thaw out in a few days.

Our favorite twisted willy is almost a goner. We are praying it will survive...pull through willow!

I am now praying for a few weeks of warm fall weather before we deal with more snow. I Am Not Ready!
2 comments:
WOW! I can't believe you got snow already. The pics of your boys in bed is adorable. . .you gotta love waking up to that in the morning. Miss you--
I hope you are able to fly out this weekend! I can't wait to see you and little Holdy!
Post a Comment