Saturday, September 12, 2009

Count Down to 1!

We are only 10 days away from celebrating Holden's First Birthday. It's absolutely amazing how fast the first year of a baby's life goes. So much has happened and so much has changed. Here are a few photos from today to give you a quick peek at what it's like to be HPK right now.

He woke up ready to play. his new favorite thing is crawling around the house with shoes on his hands. Any pair he can get his hands on. Shane and I find single shoes strewn all over the house.























He then found a potted plant for the first time...and ate a little dirt.








And then he discovered all of the cool things on a night stand, pulled everything off...and said "Ah oh" as they fell on him.



And ended the day with his first bowl of Mac & Cheese...and LOVED every last bit of it!
He's a busy little man discovering new and exciting things every day. I can only imagine what will happen in the next 10 days let alone the next year!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love it. The things little ones get into--I guess i better start getting prepared to be running all around after one soon. :) I can't believe Holden is almost 1.

Molly said...

He is SO cute!!

Marcy said...

Happy Birthday Holden! I hope you are still planning on being in Portland the weekend of Oct. 9-11 because I will be in Oregon & I would love to meet up with you!

Sara Andrews said...

I miss you all so much!!! Can't wait to see you in Oct!