Thursday, September 3, 2009

40 Years!

Happy Anniversary to my parents who celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary on the 30th! We had a fun family photo shoot to commemorate the event. Shannon (Defining Details Photography) took some amazing photos that we will all cherish for a long time.

here is a sneak peak at the photos...
http://definingdetails.com/blog/?p=1404

5 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, what wonderful role models for all of us young "newlyweds". The photos are incredible and I look forward to seeing any others that you share. What a beautiful family you all are!

Suzanne said...

What fun pictures! All of you look great in them. Your mom just makes me smile every time I see her. She is too cute. I can't wait until Patrick and I celebrate our 40th!

Kimberly said...

I love the pics--you all look wonderful and Congrats to your parents.

Amy Janson said...

These pics are so wonderful Becky!!! My parents have their 40 next August and they love to go to Walla Walla...this might be an idea for us! Your parents and sister are still as adorable as ever!

Kora said...

Congrats to your parents! Those pics look great..