We had photos of taken of Holden last week to document this adorable stage he is in...8 months old next week! I can't even believe it! here are some of the photos from the shoot on the photographer blog...
Those pictures were amazing. Holden is a spitting image of Shane, especially when he has his little hat on. You all look so good. I love them, love them, love them. :)
3 comments:
the pictures are all so great! What a great stage to capture him in. Pretty soon, you will be chasing him down the street. Where did time go?
Those pictures were amazing. Holden is a spitting image of Shane, especially when he has his little hat on. You all look so good. I love them, love them, love them. :)
Oh he is so precious! Great photos, I wish she lived here, she captures some really great shots!!!
Post a Comment