The week before last Holden was hospitalized for four days with RSV. He is doing MUCH better now and is back to his happy, smiling self. Here are a few photos from our very scary ordeal. There is really nothing worse than seeing your child hooked to an IV and oxygen. I pray you never experience it. I hope everyone is healthy for the rest of the year!
In the ER testing his oxygen levels.


In his hospital room hooked up to oxygen.

Nebulizer treatment for his lungs.

By the 4th night he started to feel better and was playing with toys.

7 comments:
Becks, thanks for the photos, although they make me so sad to see him so sick! I'm so glad he's feeling better and you're all at home now. Let's pray for a very healthy rest of 2009!
I'm SO, SO glad to hear that Holden is feeling much better! He looks so big and cute in the pics!
Molly :)
Oh gosh Becs, I have been thinking of you guys since I saw Sara at book club a few weeks ago and she told us what was going on--I am so glad Holden is doing better. Can't wait to see you both in a few weeks!
Oh, he looks so sick! That last picture of Holden and Shane is priceless!! He looks like a completely different kid now. I'm so glad that he is feeling better, just in time for beautiful spring.
I'm so glad that Holden is doing better and I can't wait to see you both in 2 weeks!
I'm sitting her crying jut from those photo's. I'm so glad he's doing better! There nothing worse than your child being sick!! See you at Kimberly's wedding.
I'm so happy that he is okay, it must have been so scary for you.
Post a Comment