Holden's first Christmas...a very white one!
Shane and I packed up Holden & Brit and headed to Walla W
alla with a very full car. We met my parents, sister & shane's brother at Shane's parents house for the holiday.
The Kinman farm looked amazing covered in a blanket of snow


Holden was kissed, hugged & held more than any other time...




He met his Uncle Chris for the first time...

And he met his "great grandma" Janet & Great Grandma Beverly


It was a wonderful Christmas, especially with Holden...But we are staying home next year! So, if anyone wants to join us in Sun Valley let us know!!
2 comments:
We will be joining you in Sun Valley!! I think it will be a very fun Christmas with the little boys as toddlers!! Very fun memories to be made.
We're in for a Christmas in Sun Valley . . .as long as there is snow! I can't imagine how hard it is to travel with a dog and a baby as just getting the two of us anywhere seems difficult enough over the holidays. Miss you!
Post a Comment