My friend Molly tagged me on her blog, and I loved the quick look into what her everyday life is like. I came home and was excited to keep the game going. Hopefully everyone I tag will give me a peak into their lives too!The rules...10 photos, take them right away (NO CLEANING UP FIRST), then tag
5 friends.
1.) Dream Vacation

2.) Self Portrait (and my current view down!)


3.) What is your family doing right now?

4.) My Closet

5.) Favorite Room In My House
6.) Favorite Shoes

7.) My Laundry Room
8.) My Second Bathroom

9.) My Kitchen Sink
10.) My Fridge
img.6225
I tag...Suzanne, Tanya, Jennie, Leah & Jenna
2 comments:
I love how neatly stacked your clothes are in the closet. :)
Thanks for the tag Becky!! What a fun little project for me. Hopefully I can comlete it within the next couple of days---no pressure right?
Post a Comment