Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Baby Photos...

Will the baby look like Shane.... or like me?




















We recently went to a baby shower for our good friends Maya & Mark and everyone had to bring a baby photo of themselves. Since I pretty much only have "baby kinman" on the brain, it got me thinking about what he will look like. Will he have red hair? Will he have my nose? Will he have Shane's eyes? It's just funny to think about...Mini Shane and Becky!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

So cute. I love that swing you are in and it matches Shane's shirt. Hmmn, since its Baby Boy, I wonder if he is goin to look more like daddy--I just don't know. FUN

Marcy said...

The good thing is that you are both very attractive, so baby Kinman will be cute no matter who he takes after!

Suzanne said...

You both were adorable babies! It will be so much fun to see who he looks like. I;m thinking a little Kinman red hair!!

Anonymous said...

You both were such cute babies! I think baby Kinman going to be a red-head!

Aunt Sara