Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A visit from the Inlaws

Shane’s parents just left this morning after a great and busy weekend. They came to visit us with the purpose of helping us organize and do yard work. It was amazing!! While Shane and I were at work on Friday they started organizing my craft room to help us make room for the baby, and helped with a few minor construction jobs around the house. Saturday and Sunday they helped Shane weed the flower beds, and helped us create a raised garden from galvanized water troughs. Then (yes there is more) Shane and I came home yesterday to new gravel in our front yard and a completely organized linen closet. It was an amazing gift and a huge help. Thanks to the help of Bert & Gayle our house looks amazing inside and out!




Our new living room chair..... (Delivered by Bert & Gayle on their way through Boise on Friday)

3 comments:

Marcy said...

That is so nice that Bert and Gayle were able to help you out! I like your new chair!

Anonymous said...

How nice it must be to have family nearby. The house looks great and Becky, you're looking as beautiful as ever. What a cute belly you have! We miss you guys. -Amy

Suzanne said...

Parent visits are my favorite! I can't believe all that Bert and Gayle did--That is so nice. It must be there little way of saying "thanks" for finally giving them a grandbaby!!