Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Nice WAS nice!!

We have arrived home safely from Nice and had a wonderful trip. My mom and I had an amazing time together and now have an incredible memory to look back on. Between the meetings, walking tours, and dinners we managed to squeeze in eating croissants & cappuccinos at our new favorite local patisserie which we visited daily…sometimes more than once. It is not an exaggeration that I ate around 3-4 croissants a day! Ah the joys of being pregnant in France…bring on the bread!! Everything with the meetings and events went great and everyone had a wonderful time. I managed to have energy the entire trip which was wonderful and did pretty darn good on the long plane ride. I was extremely squirmy on the long flights and got to know the bathrooms quite well, but managed just fine.

Photos from our deck...AMAZING!
Yes...that is a croissant in my hand.
Here are some photos from our evening dinner in Monte Carlo...

Samantha from Australia, Mom & Me

My co-worker Eliza and I in front of the Grand Casino

Mom and I...and the belly!

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

I think it's so awesome that your mom went. What a fantastic bonding moment right before your little guy arrives. Your pictures make the place look amazing. Maybe when we are all rich, we can all go there and you can be our tour guide!

The Eagles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Eagles said...

You are looking great Becky! And it looks like you guys had an amazing time. It was probably better to take your mom over Shane for shopping in France! No offense Shane! We were just looking at the map earlier today and are planning in being in Ketchum around the 2nd week in August. Can´t wait to see you both (or should we say all three of you!)

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful time! You look great!