Monday, February 25, 2008

My Best Friends Wedding




My best friend Marcy Myers is officially Marcy Naismith!! Shane and I traveled to Seattle this weekend for Marcy & Kyle's wedding and had an amazing time. We got to catch up with old friends & family and best of all got to see Marcy on her happiest day yet. I was lucky enough to be the Matron of Honor, and let me tell you...I was extremely honored to have the role. Marcy and I had a wonderful time together on Friday night and Saturday morning hanging out and getting ready together in her suite at the Pan Pacific hotel. The room was amazing, and I can't wait to see the photos the photographer took of us getting ready. The wedding was absolutely gorgeous, and could not have been more perfect for Marcy & Kyle. They did an amazing job with every little detail.

The weekend was a huge success and I am so happy for Marcy & Kyle and can’t wait to see how their marriage grows! I will be sure to post photos when Marcy passing the link along.




A few great photos from the day...




3 comments:

Marcy said...

Woo hoo! I'm married! Thank you SO MUCH for being the best Matron of Honor ever! I love you!

Kimberly said...

I am so excited you have a BLOG now! It's especially fun for people who I don't see every day. . .makes you feel closer to home. :) So good to see you and Shane this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sending this blog, Becky. I gave me a chance to see pictures from Marcy's beautiful wedding. Everyone looked great - your hair is so long I almost didn't recognize you. Aunt Patsy