I think we spent most of our spring outside this year. Unlike Idaho, or the Northwest, spring is
actually sunny and warm down here in SoCal.
Shocking, I know! We had lots of
park play dates (yes, the kids now have friends!), more Popsicles than I can count,
a bunch of fun birthday parties and a few day’s watching Shane at the dirt bike
track.
The highlight for me was packing up Halle and heading home to Walla Walla for a
long weekend, to celebrate the life of Grandma Janet Buchanan. Everyone gathered to celebrate her love and
life, and we made some wonderful memories from the weekend. I don’t think I have laughed that hard in
years!
 |
| Holden just had "Preschool Graduation"...only he will be going to preschool again next year. ;) |
Here are some photos from our family Walla Walla weekend...
.JPG) |
| This is our new baby cousin, Oliver! Such a sweet little man! |
|
 |
| Halle loved hanging out with her cousins |
 |
| Leslie (with Beth, Right) flew in from Scotland for the celebration |
.jpeg) |
| Jay getting introduced to the entire Buchanan Clan! He fit's right in ;) |
1 comment:
these pics made me smile so much. reminds me of my fam when we all get together and there are children and chaos everywhere but so much love! miss you and can't wait to hopefully see you soon for some of Sara's wedding festivities!!
Post a Comment