Sunday, September 2, 2012

One Month

We have officially been in California for a month (well, just over now).  The time has absolutely flown by! We have been so busy unpacking, getting the kids organized with their new school and schedules, getting acquainted with our new neighborhood, finding the quickest routes to work, etc. that I truly feel we have hardly stopped to take it all in.  Sometimes it hits me that I am not on vacation, and that we live here now.  

I miss our old life, but I can honestly say that I am enjoying the move and am very happy we made the leap.  It has been such a great adventure, that continues every day.

Have a wonderful long weekend!!


Love to all!

Becky

So fast, he can fly!

This was when we realize Halle and I had been matching all day ;)

Sweet girl...almost 1!

Climbing lesson

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

You look great Becky!