Saying Goodbye to Friends.
Vegas Baby!
The 11 hour drive to Vegas was not fun. It takes normal people about 9hours to get there in one day...but not us. Luckily my dear friend Molly accompanied us on this long journey. She kept it fun, and kept me sane.
| What did people ever do pre-ipad, iphone, DVD? |
| There are some seriously long stretches of NOTHING on the way to Vegas. |
| This was how most of the trip went...One was happy, and one was melting down. |
| This is Molly's "Get me Out of this town laugh". |
We Finally Made it.
After a full layover day in Vegas, we finally made it to Sunny SoCal! A total of 16 hours in the car. Phew!!! Our new town is called Ladera Ranch, and it's next to Mission Viejo. We chose the area because of it's proximity to Oakley, it has great schools, and you get free access to amazing parks and pools. Who's coming down for a visit?!!
| This is our new park! |
This is our new Pool...
| My sister flew down to help us unpack...and we had a little fun too! |
So far, things are going pretty well. We are working at getting settled, and into a routine. I will post photos of the house when I feel comfortable enough to show you ;)
5 comments:
Glad it went well! Post pictures of the new house when you get a chance.
Oh!!!! If school didn't start so soon, i would pack up the kids in the car and visit you right now. It looks wonderful, Becky. Welcome home!!
I am glad the move went well. Thank goodness for the computer so we can still all see how your little fam is doing even if thousands of miles away. I love all of Hallie's swim suits. :) XO
Clare and I are coming; we're looking at tickets this evening. And, if Ryan isn't to buried with his new job, he just might join us. How does November sound? I was thinking a long weekend. Perfect introductory flight distance for Clare and by November, I'll be depressed that summer is gone. What do you say?!
Fun! Glad you made it safe and sane, those moves are so rough! So happy that you guys found a great suburb! We want to come and visit!
Post a Comment