Tuesday, November 15, 2011

2 Months with Halle

This sounds strange to say, but Halle is already 2 months old!  Time has flown by so fast with our second.  So far, Halle has been a great little lady.  She does not sleep well at night yet, and instead prefers to sleep all day.  She loves to be held and hardly ever will let us put her down. She prefers noise over silence, and I mean a lot of noise.  She can easily sleep through Holden screaming or singing right next to her head.  And she weights over 10lbs! She is a true blessing, and we are thrilled to have her complete our little family.


Grandma Gayle's first visit to meet Halle.  Will she have her beautiful red hair?!

This is me without any sleep!


These beautiful flowers were from my Aunt Patsy & Aunt Ginny. 



Cute sox from her Aunties in Colorado! ;)

It's so cute to see how she already responds to Holden.  They are starting a bond that will last a lifetime. 

I want to give a special Thank You to my mom - Nana - For being so wonderful.  We are so thankful to have your help, support & love.  I could not have made it through the past two months without you.  We love you!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Yeah! Such a beautiful addition to the family. Congratulations! Now go take a nap :)

Karen said...

WOW!! I just found your blog again. I have been missing a lot! Congratulations!! Halle is Beautiful and my gosh Holden is a heart breaker! I hope you are in a position to stay home with these little angels. I miss you. We are doing well, VERY busy! Kaitlin is in 2nd grade now and Bug is in Kindergarten. Time flies SOOOOO fast!

Write when you can. Krudd200@gmail.com

Love to all!
Karen

eloiza said...

She is so cute Becky! I do hope that I'll be able to see your family again next month.
You are blessed to have so much help. I wish we lived closer to go to ID more often to help Pat and Suzanne more often.
Have a great Thanksgiving!